This anti-bacterial fabric face mask serves as a barrier and is reusable. Made with two layers of ultra-soft, anti-bacterial fabric, ideal for everyday wear. A one-size-fits-all design, with comfortable elastic to strap around the ears.
• FREE 24-Hour Service
- See "INFORMATION" tab above
• Made of AATCC 100 Tested Anti-Bacterial Fabric
• Wash up to 30 times
• Outside Layer of Poly/Visco 65/35 Fabric
• 100% Visco and Nano Fabric Inside for Non-Skin Irritation
• Masks may also be sanitized through ironing on low setting
• Watch this Video
to see the Concept of Anti-Bacterial Fabric
• Printed in the USA!
• FREE Paper Proof with Every Order within 12 Hours
• Family Owned and Operated
• Worry-Free Customer Service
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
Rush Production Time
2nd Side Imprint: 5 Working Days
8.5" W x 5" H
6.2 lbs per 200 pcs
Country of Manufacture
- Set-up Charge: Includes one a color, one sided imprint. Second side imprint is available at an extra charge, see "2nd Side Imprint" under Pricing Options. 2nd Side Set-up Charge is $45 (V) unless artwork is the exact same as 1st side imprint. 2nd Side Run Charge is $.50 (V) per Mask
- Imprint Size: 2.5”w x 2”h per side. Template can be found under Artwork Templates
- Additional Imprint Colors: Unfortunately not applicable on the MaskAB.
- Mask19 Colors: White, Red, Navy, Black
- Transit Time?
This Product Ships From our Atlanta Facility
Click to Open Transit Time Map
Samples: Samples of the MaskAB are $3.89 (R) per Mask. Please also provide your UPS/FedEx shipping account number to cover the cost of shipping.
Disclaimer: The face cover should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected;(2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. Leprechaun Promotions, LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.